Due to growth and expansion within the business we now seek a Training and Product Specialist, who is an experienced educator with a strong background in telecommunications product knowledge, to train staff and be a key part of the onboarding process for new partners.
About the role
As a Training and Product Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of new and updated product training i.e. equipment usage/maintenance and product production
- Facilitate the new partner onboarding process
- Assessing, monitoring and recording training needs
- Supporting initiatives that facilitate continuous improvement of brand standards
- Implementation of production scheduling
The working environment is very people focused, we value our team and provide numerous incentives and flexible working options to enable our staff to thrive in our high energy, highly successful winning culture.
Benefits and perks
Why work for BTB?
- We pride ourselves in being a fantastic and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
- We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, excitingculture.
- We drive staff development to further their careers.
- Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
- Staff discounts for home phone, broadband and mobile
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years training experience
- Strong telecommunications product knowledge
- Versed in NBN and associated products
- High energy, positive attitude with the ability to quickly develop trust and meaningful relationships
- Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work autonomously and exercise sound judgement with minimal supervision
- Prepared to travel interstate and overseas to conduct training
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply now and include this job title in your application.
No recruitment companies please.