Due to ongoing growth and expansion within the business we now seek a Product and Projects Manager, who is an experienced telecommunications professional with a strong background in telecommunications products and services (Voice, Data, Mobile and Cloud).
About the Role
As a Product and Projects Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategy, Product Development, Research and Planning.
- New Product Roll outs.
- Training – Internal and External.
- Product Escalations / Management with wholesalers.
- Outage management.
- Supplier selection and management.
- Pricebook updates / management.
- Analysis / Reporting.
The working environment is very people focused, we value our team and provide numerous incentives and flexible working options to enable our staff to thrive in our high energy, highly successful, winning culture.
The role reports directly to the GM Product and Technology.
Benefits and Perks
Why work for BTB?
- We pride ourselves in being a fantastic and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
- We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
- We drive staff development to further their careers.
- Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
- Staff discounts for home phone, broadband and mobile.
Skills and experience
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar telecommunication across Voice, Data and Mobile.
- Strong telecommunications product and technical (networks) knowledge.
- Commercial acumen.
- High energy, positive attitude with the ability to quickly develop trust and meaningful relationships.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and exercise sound judgement with minimal supervision.
- Prepared to travel interstate and overseas to conduct training.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).