We are seeking an experienced customer service attendant to join our growing telecommunications customer service team.
Full Training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth.
- Answering incoming calls - customer enquiries/complaints and payments.
- Actioning customer service email requests.
- Troubleshooting and logging faults with our suite of telecommunications products and services.
- Basic adds/moves/changes for customer accounts.
- Hours of work will consist of 8 hour shifts ranging from 8.30am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Strong product knowledge on telecommunications, DSL and NBN technologies.
- Experience with high end data products and VOIP technologies would be highly regarded.
- Understanding of billing systems.
- Understanding and experience in a call centre environment.
- Experience in wholesale support structure and systems is desirable.
- A background in a telecommunications call centre, or customer service role, with a general knowledge of products and services such as landline and data products, billing and faults.
- A keen desire to provide a high level of service to each and every customer.
- Communication skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound English writing skills.
- Computers/email – above average knowledge of Windows based Office and web based systems, including the ability to type 60+ words per minute.
- Organisational and time management skills are essential.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
Why Join BTB?
- We pride ourselves in being a supportive and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
- We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
- We drive staff development to further their careers.
- Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
- Staff discounts for home phone, broadband and mobile.
If you are looking for a long term opportunity for professional growth in the telecommunications field, then this may be the position for you.