We are seeking an experienced provisioning attendant to join our growing team for immediate start. Full training is provided with the job. Huge opportunity for professional growth. Project and account management opportunities in the future.
- Provisioning of new orders of mobile, voice, and data products.
- Communication with our partners and customers on order progress and escalations.
- Supporting customer service.
- Adds/moves/changes to customer accounts.
- Hours of work will consist of 8 hour shifts ranging from 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Product knowledge – sound general knowledge of the telecommunications products and services such as mobile phones, landline products, data products and billing.
- Communication skills – successful candidates will speak articulately and have sound English writing skills.
- Computers/email – above average knowledge of Windows based Office and web based systems, including the ability to type 60+ words per minute.
- Organisational and time management skills are essential.
- Background in IT, telco or related industry would be beneficial in this role.
- 2+ Years' experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
Why Join BTB?
- We pride ourselves in being a supportive and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
- We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
- We drive staff development to further their careers.
- Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
- Staff discounts for home phone, broadband and mobile.
If you are looking for a long term opportunity for professional growth in the telecommunications field, then this may be the position for you.