Are you looking for a role where you get to put your strong organisational skills and business acumen to use? Would you love to be heavily involved in the business?
BTB are a leading Wholesale Telecommunications provider, with almost 90 staff across our Melbourne and Manila offices. We are a friendly, young, energetic team with a newly fitted-out stylish office in South Melbourne with easy access to public transport, great restaurants, cafes and bars.
This is a hands-on EA role where you will be providing support to a young Executive Team. The ideal person will have an ability to forward plan and be able to confidently represent the Executives.
The successful applicant will have a strong background as a Team Assistant or Executive Assistant with minimum 3 years experience and have a proven ability to work autonomously and be solutions focused. Experience working in a face paced and at times challenging environment would be highly regarded.
- Extensive travel management for executives both interstate and overseas.
- Schedule executive meetings, appointments and take minutes.
- Liaise with the Marketing department regarding events, meetings & other programs.
- Manage culture events and bookings.
- Organise, coordinate and attend weekly team meetings & teleconferences.
- Executive diary and email management.
- Prepare and format various documents.
- Assist with Human Resource related tasks, such as employment contracts, maintaining confidential files and reviewing policies and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of the day to day administration of the office, including managing relationships with contractors, vendors, service providers, utilities, building management and external clients.
- Maintain shopping and supplies for the office.
- Mail / post responsibilities.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Provide support and assistance to visitors..
- Assist with the onboarding of new staff and new partners.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and client groups. Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of tasks/projects is necessary, as well as the ability to rapidly acquire new domain knowledge.
- Proven experience in working for multiple managers with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly demeanour and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across an organisation.
- Ability to build exceptional rapport internally and externally.
- Overall great team player with the ability to positively influence.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible.
- High degree of attention to detail.
Why Join BTB?
- We pride ourselves in being a fantastic and fun place to work with excellent opportunities for career growth, training and remuneration for the right people.
- We are a young energetic team that encourages everyone to contribute to our fun, exciting culture.
- We drive staff development to further their careers.
- Quarterly awards and recognition of high performing and developing staff.
- Staff discounts for home phone, broadband and mobile.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below with your CV/resumè attached with a cover letter and include reference EA/02/18 in the message.
No recruitment companies please…